– Processing of your personal data is limited to data that are required for the purposes for which they are processed.
– We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
– Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is required for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
– We point out and respect your rights regarding your personal data;
What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it
Youthure Foundation processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process if provided to us via our website:
– IP address and browser user agent string
When visitors leave comments on our site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you are a registered user and upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS location data. Site visitors can download the images from the site and view the location information.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
– Anonymized analytical cookies: To view visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether your name, your e-mail address and site may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter this information for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
As soon as you log in, we will store some cookies of your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and screen options cookies last for 1 year. If you select “Remind me”, your login will be saved for 2 weeks. As soon as you log out of your account, login cookies will be deleted.
When you change or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and only contains the post ID of the article you have edited. This cookie expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
Messages on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, messages, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other site.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Youthure Foundation processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Processing your payment.
– Sending our newsletter.
– U te kunnen bellen of e-mailen indien dit nodig is om onze dienstverlening uit te kunnen voeren.
– To deliver goods and services to you.
– Youthure Foundation also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Who we share your data with
Youthure will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
How long we keep your data
When you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata will be retained indefinitely. This way we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments instead of having to moderate them.
For users who register on our site (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (an exeption holds for changing their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or you have left comments, you can request an export file of your personal information that we have about you, including any information you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal information we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes that we have to send to you or another organization specified by you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
Where we send your data to
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
+31 (0)6 46240846
7201 HN Zutphen